• Latest Developments • Community Action Plan Meeting
• Alternative non-RF meters that cost less
• Eliminating opt-out fees
• Is Alliant Energy bringing electric smart meters to Fairfield in 2013-2014?
• Citizen concerns regarding wireless RF meters
• Agenda 21 and ICLEI presentation by Clyde Cleveland
• Protecting the health of our community from RF meters, toxic industrial waste,
factory farming, and other environmental threats
• Solutions: Community Environmental Legal Defense Plan, which
has already been successfully implemented in over 100 communities
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 7:30 PM
Fairfield Arts & Convention Center Meeting Room
Fairfield Democracy School Seminar
September 14th – 16th, 2012
Did you know you can reserve your seat online for the Sept. 14th weekend workshop with Thomas Linzey, co-founder of CELDF? There is a strict limit on the number of people who can participate – just 20 people total and eight people have already signed up. Don’t be disappointed reserve your seat today.
Fairfield is the first city in Iowa that the Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF) has agreed to work with. We will be learning how to implement legal solutions, such as the drafting of a Community Bill of Rights, which can protect Fairfield from many environmental threats simultaneously – just like 140 other cities and towns around theUSA have done with the help of CELDF.
Don’t miss out on this historic event. Go to http://fairfieldhomerule.us where you will find links to CELDF, Tom Linzey’s bio, a short video on the workshop, and most importantly where you can use your credit card to sign up for the workshop without waiting until it may be too late.
More info at: http://fairfieldhomerule.us