This is a landmark case, FIRST time a US Court has recognized health risks of smart meters 35 mins of questions in Supreme Court hearing, including:
* Which agency was charged with making judgments on health and safety?
* What is their expertise to evaluate the scientific findings?
* Did the local committee look at all the research and assess the information presented?
* Did nothing in the evidence present them with indications of a potential health risk?
* Did they disregard their duty to educate the public about the meters and show evidence of safety?
* WHAT ABOUT THE SAFETY OF ALL THE CITIZENS NOT OPTING OUT…or can not afford that?
* Why do we have to pay a perpetual fee for exercising rights to protect health, given that no evidence of safety had been presented?
The Court hasn’t ruled yet, but these questions give a very strong indication they are likely to rule that “Opt Outs” ARE ILLEGAL since they fail to protect the health of citizens not opting out.